There are SO many ways to network in your city or town. Websites are all over the place helping individuals, companies, and groups find like-minded friends and colleagues to expand their network and overall spice for life!
I’ve made a list of a few options when looking for a meet-up of like-minded folks in your area.
- Meetup.com: This is the number one place to find all the topics/interests you can dream of! Have a passion for small, white, fluffy dogs? There’s a meet-up for that! Love underground techno music, yep other people do too, and want to meet you! Want to talk to other entrepreneurs to learn about the struggles of starting a small business? They are probably your neighbors! Sign up. You won’t regret it.
- Reddit.com: Either you Reddit or you don’t, but I promise, once you start you can’t stop. Most towns have their own ‘sub-Reddit’. A place where you can bitch about parking violations, how people drive, and the dogs who poop in your yard. It’s also a place to find like-minded people and start a conversation!
- Eventbrite.com: This gives you a chance to browse the latest posted events in your area and get tickets! You can also use this site if you want to start your own networking event! (pro tip: offer free food to get your first round of new comers!)
- Facebook.com: This goes without saying. Type whatever interest, hobby, or profession that interests you in the top search bar along with your city/town and surely you’ll come up with some active groups in your area. If you don’t, maybe it’s time to build an online community to find more like-minded people!
Perhaps you use another tool? Please share your expertise in the comments section and we’ll add it to the list!
Now onto the challenge:
From now until the last day of February (29 days this year! #leapyear), try and attend ONE meetup. Check one out, expand your network. While you’re there, take a picture and post it to your Instagram. Seriously…so much reward for rewarding yourself. #BeResponsible means to grow in success in 2016. Use this challenge to take a step in the right direction.
Questions about how to find the right meet up? Ideas or tips for other networkers? Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org. Best of luck and don’t forget to submit your photo to the challenge!
Have you opened your Anthem Vault account? Have you been waiting to finally make your first gold and silver purchase? This Friday will be a great opportunity to make your move (even if it’s not your first!). All orders placed this Friday will earn a complimentary t-shirt from Anthem Vault!
Anthem Vault makes it so easy to begin saving in silver and gold, without the hassle of storing and selling the physical coins in your possession. You can place an order for as little as $25, select your choice of gold or silver, and liquidate your account directly into your bank account at any time.
Haven’t tried it yet? Friday will be an awesome day for it. Customer service will be standing by with any questions (1-855-428-2858)! After you make your purchase, whether it’s your first or your 20th, email us at email@example.com with your desired t-shirt size (we’ll do our best to accommodate) and mailing address to which you’d like the shirt delivered.
It pays to #BeResponsible!
The entire month of February we will be covering topics on networking. To some people, networking just seems like stuffy cocktail parties and useless business cards that end up in the trash, or are used as a toothpick. That’s not the case at all. Networking can become your foundation of support in your professional and personal endeavors. Networking can launch you into places you never thought possible. Networking could save you when you hit your lows. As cliche as it is, truly who you know can be just as important as what you know.
To get started, here are three things you can do right now to prepare for networking events that come your way:
- Order business cards. Vistaprint.com does small batches of great looking cards for cheap. (Pro tip: always check for a coupon code on the site or check coupon alert sites. You’re bound to find an additional 15%+ off)
- Sign up for Meetup.com. I met some of my best friends and former employers through meet-ups, and learned a TON!
- Open a networking calendar for yourself. This can be through your calendar app on your phone or perhaps a physical notebook. Being prepared for when the opportunities come up is key. This way life stays organized and you don’t miss appointments with new connections and friends that could change your life!
We are excited to explore with you and share our experiences. By the end of this month, you should feel more confident in your networking abilities, and hopefully attended some events (challenges to come that include prizes!). #BeResponsible
Any and all orders will receive a bonus this Friday as our fairy-warehouse mothers sprinkle some extra silver into every order! Don’t miss out on some bonus metal – it’s easy to earn! Just add promo code: SILVERSPRINKLES
Our 2016 theme – #BeResponsible – is empowering customers and readers everywhere to become financially responsible and successful. The month of January started with creating a winning budget for the year, and next month we will explore the benefits and strategies on building a Grade A network. Please join us and share what you’ve learned along the way to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our Facebook pages!
It’s always a mind-numbing task to review the year that just passed, trying to piece together the puzzle of events – and 2015 was no different. From the investment side, precious metals had a slow and low year. Technology took some massive steps forward with the release of driverless car prototypes, ubiquitous Uber, a wide variety of drone applications, robots, 3D printers… the list goes on.
While technology has been punching away at the world’s troubles, ‘government’ has provided the endless background hum as we approach the 2016 elections. I won’t bore you with the details but amid heated talk of the war against ISIS, it is regulations and taxation that have continued their insidious influence, growing in reach akin to the way the money supply grows in such a speedy and unethical fashion. No, we aren’t here to remind you of the grim realities of the world; just to send some motivation and energy into your day-to-day life, and to ensure you are seizing each day and making it count!
We bring you the #BeResponsible campaign for 2016!
Season’s Greetings from your gold and silver providers at Anthem Vault, send gold to your loved ones via email for the holidays!
We are so excited to offer our customers an effective last-minute gift option for the holidays. One that will not only be exciting for those receiving it, but you can also rest easy knowing your loved one has begun or is continuing to protect their wealth from inflation.
Gold and silver are popular gifts all around the world. Jewelry, furniture, art, sculptures are given out each year during the holidays. Giving the gift of gold as a form of savings is no different. Christmas Day is right around the corner, and getting your physical gold and silver may be tough this late in the gifting game. However, you can easily send gold or silver via email to a loved one and show the appreciation you have for them in a few easy clicks.
It’s easy! And will surely put a smile on their faces!
Log in to your Anthem Vault account (if you haven’t signed up yet start here), in the righthand corner where it says “Buy Metal”, select the drop down menu and click “Buy Gift Certificate”. This will take you to a page where you can simply plug in your special person’s email and a special message, choose the amount of gold or silver you’d like to send and move forward with the payment process. It takes no time at all and will be a wonderful last minute gift that they will remember forever.
If you have any questions about your gift certificate, feel free to reach out to our support staff at email@example.com or call 1-855-428-2858. Happy Holidays to you and yours! May your holidays season be blessed with love, gratitude, and joy!
Anthem Vault has some wonderful products and services coming in 2016. Be on the look out for updates and if you haven’t joined our newsletter yet, now is the time! Sign up here – it’s free and informative…not to mention some awesome deals are released each month!
This easy gift of gold can be purchased year round at Anthem Vault. The option to purchase on Christmas morning is here! You don’t have to worry about not having a gift in time ever again! Same goes for birthdays, anniversaries, wedding gifts, and other special occasions. Give the gift of gold!