Why Noah’s Gold Ark? Noah saved man and animal-kind from the flood, but he should also have brought gold and silver along, to use as money and to conserve as an enduring store of wealth.
Death is a certainty, but we try to minimize the impact by living each day to the fullest. So it is with the financial flood waters rising fast. We must be like Noah and prepare for that eventuality by securing our wealth the best way we can; and that means owning physical 100% pure gold and silver, my friend.
NOAH’S GOLD ARK
While the people scurry about their mud-brick homes in the rain, repairing holes in the thatched roof against the coming storm, Noah is putting the finishing touches to his sturdy Ark, a stoutly built vessel that will stay dry and secure above the coming maelstrom of churning waves. With The Ark completed, Noah begins stacking gold and silver bars in the hold, two by two. Soon, Noah’s Gold Ark is safely afloat while everybody else drowns in the rising waters.
GOLD & SILVER VERSUS INSANITY
Everyone knows the clichéd definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over, but expecting different results. However, the current insanity – printing trillions of dollars, running up impossible entitlement debts, a tax-and-spend policy that will cripple America – is insanely stupid. ‘Stupid’ because the government pursues strategies that have never worked before and will certainly fail again. Consider these absolute truths:
- No nation with a fiat currency has ever maintained the value of its money. EVERY fiat currency, since the Romans first began the practice in the first century, ended in devaluation and eventual collapse – collapse of the currency and of the economy.
– When fiat currencies fail, throughout history people always turn to gold and silver: Noah’s Gold Ark.
– With near-zero interest rates and a devaluing dollar, the longer you hold dollars, the less they are worth (today worth 4% of their value 100 years ago) .
– The bank owns the money you have in your account, in return for which you can claim a credit against the bank’s assets. You may not know this, but it is terrifyingly true. Check it out.
– No nation has ever taxed itself into prosperity.
– No government has ever continually spent more than it received in revenue, without eventually having to cut back severely on spending and also invoke austerity measures.
– No nation on earth has a government-run health care program that works. Not one. They are all inefficient, over budget, plagued with widespread and blatant fraud, intrusive of patient rights and privacy, and none of them put the health of the patient first.
– In fact, can you name a U.S. government program of any kind that does work?
Truth versus insanity. When the truth is staring you in the face, with a 2,000 year history of failed fiat currencies to prove it, how much longer are you going to keep stuffing that toilet-paper money under your mattress (or worse, in a bank account)? When the financial flood waters swirl around your ankles, don’t you want to be with Noah – and your own gold and silver – safe and secure on Noah’s Gold Ark?
Only Americans who own physical gold and silver will have their wealth protected…… are YOU already counted in this select group?